You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4594 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 6:01pm

by xpedient

Well if you are worried about using the Hunter PGP, then use the Rainbird 5000. It is very similar and I feel that the raincurtain coverage is superior. If the range you need is less than 30', the hunter PGJ or Rainbird 3500 will work.

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 2:48am

by jamiewoodhead

Different type of PGP valves?

I am installing a 12 zone 70 head system at my home. I will be buying most all the parts from sprinklerwarehouse.

A local professional is going to give me a hand pulling the pipe. I told him about the different products I was planning on using and he cautioned me about different manufacturers for Hunter PGP valves. He said there were some that we made in Taiwan and other made in North America (Canada I believe). Does anyone else know of this difference? If so, would you know how to distinguish them?