You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4755 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Friday, June 16th 2006, 2:15pm

by Wet_Boots

Angle valves are a bit uncommon. I'd use globe valves, for ease of future replacement. Local inventory can make your choice for you. Look at Irritrol 2500TF or Rainbird 100DVF valves, for a starter.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 2:55am

by DavidG

Thanks for the reply Wet Boots. Any suggestions for brand and type of valves. I was going to use Rain Bird angle valves. David

Thursday, June 15th 2006, 4:28pm

by Wet_Boots

Sight unseen, go with one inch valves with flow controls (so you can throttle down the valves, if need be)

Thursday, June 15th 2006, 2:01pm

by DavidG

What size valves should I use?

I have pulled 3/4 inch POLY pipe for my sprinkler system and 1 inch PVC pipe for my main line. The main line will be fed by by a 3/4 inch PVC line from my well pump.Should I use 3/4 inch or 1 inch valves?