You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4589 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 6:23pm

by SprinklerGuy


Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 3:23pm

by Tom

yes u can

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 3:54am

by Douglas

Valve replacement

I am replacing/upgrading valves on my residential 6 zone system that is 12 years old. The 1 1/2" poly pipe brings water from a stock pond (water is filtered but still has some aglae in it). Currently I have Irritrol series 700 3/4" valves and the poly pipe out to the sprinkler heads is 3/4". Now I want to replace valves with 1" size because those larger valves have more features like flow control and internal scrubbers. Question? Can I use bushings 1" to 3/4" in both inlet and outlet sides of the valve without affecting the operation of the valve?