You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4443 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Sunday, April 23rd 2006, 1:03pm

by Wet_Boots

You could guess Irritrol while you're at it, and all three would be correct. Since I was a Richdel user, I will always refer to their design by their name. So far as I know, Hardie never developed any valves. They just bought other companies, like the aforementioned Richdel and Hydro-Rain.

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 2:41am

by SprinklerGuy

I'm guessing Hardie Valves....

Friday, April 21st 2006, 10:28pm

by Wet_Boots

Got a photo of the old Harvard valve? I'm guessing it might be a re-labeled Richdel valve.

Friday, April 21st 2006, 5:44pm

by gmaierha

Harvard Valves

I have an older system that uses harvard valves. I can not find a replacement. I cannot find anyplace that sells harvard valves or have a replacement for them. Any ideas?