You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4446 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Wednesday, April 19th 2006, 3:40pm

by Wet_Boots

Why should it be the same? If you want union-end ball valves on your backflow preventer, you'll be paying extra for them. The Febco 860-100 has no unions. Never did, never will. Search for a Febco 860U

Wednesday, April 19th 2006, 10:35am

by pawlecki

Thanks for the clarification regaring "U" = union. But still trying to validate if the 860-100 model listed on this site is the same as the 860=U model I need for my system.

Tuesday, April 18th 2006, 12:55pm

by Wet_Boots

The 'U' stands for Union - the ball valves have union ends, so that the RPZ can be removed, if need be. Some folks will take it indoors, since they fear it freezing and breaking.

Tuesday, April 18th 2006, 8:01am

by pawlecki

Febco 860U 1.00"

Didn't see this specific model listed on your site -- only the Febco 1" Reduced Pressure Assembly FE860-100 -- are thes the same? Are they interchangable?