You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2831 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Friday, September 17th 2010, 12:06pm

by ReddHead

Are you sure it isn't funny pipe?

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 3:30am

by pete0403

Sorry, I know this thread is old but just for future readers who might be looking for an answer here...

I believe i might have the same tubing installed in the house I just bought as well. I found out it was 3/8" riser tubing I think also called "Swing pipe". A brass 1/2" barbed fitting fits this perfectly, maybe you can adapt it from there.

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 9:13pm

by HooKooDooKu

If possible, I'd try replacing ALL the drip tubing... at some point, it has to connect back to something that IS a standard size. Go back to that point and replace all the non-standard stuff from their.

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 2:30pm

by Jimspy

Less than 1/2 inch, more than 1/4 inch?

My house in Payson, AZ, is known as the Nightmare on Alpine Heights, because everything seems non-standard. Our driveway lights are hard-wired 110 when everyone else seems to have 9-volt. My 2 110 phases terminate in the craziest places...and my drip system uses a poly tubing that is less than 1/2", but more than 1/4". Looks to be about .35 OD. Has anyone heard of this? The house was built in the early 90s. No one up here carries this tubing, and so its a mother to try to repair. I have several breaches and can't even find joiner tubes with this diameter. I did find 1 universal joiner, with a conical barb that will fit in many sizes, but can't find any more. Any help tracking down this tubing, or more joiners, appreciated. ?(