You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2806 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 9:46am

by Wet_Boots

They make extensions for valve boxes. If you can't find extensions for your valve box, then buy a new one with the needed extensions.

Monday, September 13th 2010, 11:44am

by sig

Valve Box

just purchased a house that is needing the grade around the foundation raised to keep water out of basement. This means I need to raise valve box. Could require up to one foot. What should I do?