You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4548 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The first post

Monday, December 12th 2005, 11:39am

by kjones3535

Sherman Thompson Pathfinder

To Whom This May Concern:

I recently went to purchase a John Deer walking sprinkler at the local hardware store. They informed me that they have had a high rate of return since the internal parts are made of plastic. I was also informed that the referenced sprinkler would be better. I was able to find a used one that needs a little work however i am not sure where to find the parts. I would be willing to buy a completely new one but would like to just buy the steel internal system. Could someone let me know if/where these parts are available.