You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2985 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 9:55am

by Wet_Boots

No, you can't get a new controller for hydraulic valves. Toro sells hydraulic actuators that will accept input from a standard electric controller, and operate the "pin-type" hydraulic valves. One such conversion installation


For the hydraulic systems I encounter, the best procedure was to replace both controller and valves with standard equipment, often antisyphon valves, for manifolds near the house. This was because the older systems with hydraulic valves were lacking proper backflow protection.

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 8:33am

by az0077t

Toro's "pin-type" hydraulic Sprinkler System

Does anyone know where I might find a state of the art electric controller to control miniature valves? I have a Moist O Matic made by Torro. Somewhere I read that you can get a new sprinkler controller to control the small hydraulic tubes that will in turn control the hydraulic valves in my sprinkler system.