You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3179 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 10:25pm

by mrfixit

Hydroscape or Ewing or John Deere. If you decide to change the whole diaphragm you better make sure you get the old style or buy a retrofit kit. I don't believe the double beaded diaphragm has been around 10 years yet for that valve. Time flies though. I could be wrong. Seems as though Hardie's was bought out much longer than 10 years. Best bet is to take the diaphragm with you.

Good luck!

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 8:48pm

by danfsmith

Hardie series 100 Valve part

I have a 10 year old Hardie series 100 3/4" sprinkler valve in my yard. I need the washer that seals the inlet supply water. Anyone have an idea were to get the part?