You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3266 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Friday, July 10th 2009, 8:02am

by Wet_Boots

Just buy the part circles, and any spares you buy can be used anywhere.

Thursday, July 9th 2009, 8:38pm

by murrsue

Which Rainbird 5000 sprinkler?

Puting together my purchase list. My large yard will be all Rainbird 4" 5000 series sprinklers. Some will be in the middle and need full circle and some will be on the property line (180deg) with some in the corners (90 deg). Should I just buy the 5004PC for all of them? They are adjustable from full to part circle right? Or should I buy some 5004FC for full circle and some 5004PC for part circles?