You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4749 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Friday, June 17th 2005, 8:54pm

by RidgeRun05

A good source for something like this would be John Deere Landscapes - they always carry misc. products like this. The closest branch to you would be

Branch 55
Address: 1 BARRY PLACE
Phone: 203-356-0300
Fax: 203-356-0328
Distance: Approx. 20 Miles

Friday, June 17th 2005, 9:22am

by Wet_Boots

It depends on the brand of the valve. The closest you can get to one-size-fits-all is an R-Co Universal Solenoid Assembly, and even it doesn't fit everything. A good local sprinkler distributor can hook you up.

Friday, June 17th 2005, 6:46am

by George M. Lasher

Heavy Duty Solenoids

I use 24 volt 2 in valve heavy duty solenoids on my soccer fields.

Does anyone have a good source for purchasing just the solenoids and not the entire valve?