You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3605 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The first post

Monday, July 7th 2008, 9:47pm

by Dragonken

Identifying correct poly pipe size

I have 2 sections of poly pipe with punctures in them that I need to repair. My question relates to the correct identification of the poly pipe sizing. If we are talking about 1" pipe, are we identifying the O.D. or the I.D.? The piping I need to repair is 1 1/4" O.D. I see that there are repair crimps for 1 1/4" piping but I don't see any unions or tools for 1 1/4" piping. I would like to use the EZ-Flare products but I don't anything but the 1" union and tool. What union and tool do I need?